I just wish I could do so much more

I wish with all my heart that I can...

That I can what exactly?


I wish so much that I can do...I just wish I can make people happy.

I know I'm not disappointing anyone at this moment. But, I'm the one who feel disappointed. I am disappointed of myself.

So much wrong and so much things that are missing inside myself. I can't drive a god damn car but I have license. I couldn't carry a baby to save my self.

In the end, I wanted people to see me as useful. Not some trash taking up other people's space.

I guess that's a reason why I feel so uncomfortable in public spaces. I feel like I'm not suppose to be there. I feel like I'm taking up other people's personal bubble. One of the reasons I felt like I don't belong anywhere.

I just wanted to make everyone around me happy.

But, who am I to make everyone happy?

I feel so worthless at times like this. And god, I get it. There are things that I can do and I cannot do. But, couldn't drive a car? While people my age can? Now, what do you say to that?

And, the problem still persists because I don't do anything about it, but feel utterly depressing about it.

I need to stop.

 

Comments